Center Registration Process-2018
Applicant Organization (AO) has to pay following fees by EPI or NEFT mode to MKCL while applying for ALC :
1 (A) Center Registration Fee of amount Rs. 5,000/-
(For Non Educational Institute)
- Rs. 4500/- towards Registration Fee (Refundable subject to rejection)
- Rs. 500/- towards Processing Fee (Non Refundable)
1(B) Center Registration Fee of amount Rs. 0/- (For Educational Institute)
2 ** Security Deposit:
- In view of changed MFO for KLiC Courses for the year 2018 the Security Deposit amount is also changed. New MFO is Rs. 760/- for all Maharashtra (except MMRDA region) and Rs. 860/- for MMRDA region. So the total MFO for 25 KLiC Admissions is as follow:
- For all Maharashtra (Except MMRDA): 760*25= Rs.19000/-
- For AOs Comes under MMRDA: 860*25= Rs.21500/-
- Security Deposit amount may vary subjected to any change in MFO amount for MKCL’s KLiC Course fee structure
1. MKCL’s Fee Only (MFO)
- ‘MKCL’s Fee Only’ (MFO) is the amount which ALC need to pay to MKCL while confirming any admission for MKCL courses. ALC has to pay only this MFO amount to MKCL and keep rest of the course fee with themselves as their share.
2. Security Deposit:
- This is an amount which ALC need to deposit with MKCL which they can use during the year of registration.
- This amount is nothing but the ‘MKCL’s Fee Only’ (MFO) amount for 25 admissions of KLiC Course. This MFO may vary time to time.
- Once AO got approval for location then AO needs to pay Security Deposit amount to MKCL.
- This Security Deposit amount will be available to utilize for confirmation of KLiC/Mastering admission in ALC’s SOLAR login from MoR (Month of Registration).
- ALC will not be able to apply for refund of the said security deposit amount through ‘advance refund facility’ of SOLAR.
- Once ALC utilize this amount completely then ALC can add more amount in SOLAR advance to confirm more admissions.
- ALC’s authorization period will be valid for one year i. e. the period of 12 months starting from the date of generation of ALC code. ALC has to utilize this security deposit amount within this 12 months of authorization period only.
- ALC will not be able to utlize remaining Security Deposit Amount after the completion of one year authorization period. MKCL will forfeit the remaining security deposit amount.
- ** If Applicant Organization is educational institute (only for School & College) then there is no need to pay the Security Deposit.
3. Refund Application Process:
- AO has to apply for ‘Withdrwal’ through CPN process.
- AO will get the refundable amount after deduction of processing fee & other requisite.
- Refundable amount will get processed through SOLAR & it will refunded to AO’s bank account through online refund application from SOLAR login.
- The bank account details provided by AO during application on SOLAR will be considered for transfereing this refund.
- AO has to ensure the correctness of the filled bank account to get the refundable amount in due time.
- In case AO get rejected or want to withdraw in between the MKCL’s KLiC Center Registration Process (before ALC code get generated), then their applicable refund amount will be processed within 3 to 4 months from the date of withdrawing/rejection from the registration process.
- MKCL will inform to eligible AOs to prepare center setup. In any circumstancese, if any eligible AO will not prepare their center set up in due time, then AO will not get the Applicable refund amount and that amount will get forfeited.
- MKCL will refund the refundable amount only in the account registered by AO at the time of registration process. MKCL will not make payment through other means like cheque, DD, etc.
- MKCL will not consider any other bank account for the refund process. MKCL will not be responsible for any wrong account details provided by AO in SOLAR login or rejection of payment due to the various reasons.
- MKCL will not refund any amount (such as Processing fee, Registration Fee etc.) in case of AO become Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- MKCL will not be responsible in delayed of payment due to rejection from bank. In such cases, it will take additional 1 month to process the refund subject to correct bank account details.