In order to enhance learner’s job-readiness, social behavior and ultimately the self-confidence, KLiC IT includes:
- IT Concepts and General Awareness: As we all know, in 21st Century everything directly or indirectly is linked to Information Technology (IT) e.g. from Use of Smartphone to Drone Technology, Google car, from Smart watches, Fit Bit to 3D printing; it’s always vital to be updated with IT concepts. It is also interesting to know some great personalities whose inventions and discoveries have made our life simple and easier. This information will definitely motivate and inspire a learner.
- Typing Skills: Learner also gets opportunity to learn scientific method of errorless typing while achieving speed acceptable as per the industry norms.
- 21st Century Job Skills: These are the skills that help to work effectively at the workplace, in combination with various Office automation tools as well as the contextual knowledge and professional know-how. e.g.: tasks like: creating Purchase order, Delivery Challan, Meeting agenda and minutes, designing various forms and reports etc.
- Century Daily Life Skills: Now-a-days, use of internet, mobile and similar gadgets, and apps available on it have liberated us. 21st Century Daily Life Skills cover such various Apps and Websites that make our daily life easy. e.g.: tasks like cashless transactions, online payments, cyber security, modern ways of communication etc.
- 21st Century Study Skills: The rapidly changing part of life in 21st Century is, mainly the way we learn/study. 21st Century Study Skills helps us to keep up with it, and open new learning avenues. e.g.: using various websites/apps for accessing interactive learning objects, virtual labs, accessing knowledge-banks like, TED Talks, Google Scholar etc.
- 21st Century Citizenship Skills: Being a citizen belonging to 21st Century, everyone should be aware of various online services and facilities made available by central and state government. 21st Century Citizenship Skills help in availing these services effectively. e.g.: services like availing passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, various certificates like, birth/death/marriage/income certificate etc.
- Cyber Security Skills: Skills that anyone and everyone should be aware about. Skills that educate about vulnerabilities while moving around in the cyber world, and best practices for maintaining safety, securing your digital identity. e.g.: tasks like: I can protect myself from online spoofing, I can secure my netbanking account with strong password, I can securely share my data on social media sites etc.
- Go Green: Go Green section includes knowledge and practices that can lead to more environment friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles, which can help protect the environment and sustain its natural resources for current and future generations.
- Netiquettes: Netiquettes are the correct way to use the internet. This includes communicating in a polite manner whether through mail, chat or forums, respecting copyright issues, posting topics, respecting the time of others, etc. All these aspects are covered in this section.
- Ergonomics: Ergonomics is the process of designing or arranging workplaces, products and systems so that they fit the people who use them. Here in this section, a learner will go through a series of videos that help in improving their behavior at workplaces and make them cope up with different environments to minimize risk of injury or harm.
|Operating System and Internet|
|4||MS Word 2013|
|6||MS Excel 2013|
|8||MS PowerPoint 2013|
|Personal Information Manager|
|10||MS Outlook 2013|
|15||Cyber Security Skills|