What does an Office Assistant do?
An Office Assistant:
- Provides an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to the customers.
- Schedules executive meetings and travel plans
- Maintains various types of data required in business matters.
- Organizing various events and maintain event expenses.
- Arranging reports and data files in a perfect manner so as to avoid any inconvenience in business matters
- Creating presentations required in business.
- Communicates various activities to the employee / customers through email and messenger
- Schedules online meetings on Skype
- Sends bulk SMS to the employees / client