Raising quality and standards of groups and pariwars, of artefacts and services, and of situated places, locality, and civil institutions is the goal of education. Continuous training and services will be offered to the institutions and learners in their quest for higher levels of quality and excellence. A mechanism of Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Evaluation (QE) in New Education will be evolved to enable students and institutions to ensure their standards and quality at the highest level - the best in the class. The Sub-Communities will evolve the programs for QA and QE and their implementations.INSTITUTIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM OF DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT
1. Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)
2. Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)
3. Indian Consortium for Educational Transformation (I-CONSENT),
4. Department of Education and Extension, University of Pune, Pune
5. Bahai Academy, Panchgani, Dist. Satara, Maharashtra.
6. Indian Institute of Education, Pune
7. K K College of Education, Mumbai
8. Maharashtra MKCL Knowledge Foundation (MKF), Pune
The COL (Commonwealth of Learning), an international agency for promoting developmental learning, was associated with the program of development of e-Education with Role Based Learning. It providing initial resources and expertise of Prof. Som Naidu from Australia in training and educating constructivist role based learning since its early development.
There are many senior academicians/educationists associated with this program who contribute to the learning and development of PG Diploma Program.
The List of Senior Educationists /Experts-Professionals associated with the PG Diploma are:
i. Prof. M.M. Salunkhe,VC
ii. Prof. Vivek Sawant
iii. Prof. M. N. Deshmukh
iv. Prof. Anant Joshi
v. Prof. Mrs. Veena Deshmukh
vi. Dr. Satyawati Rawool
vii. Prof. Sanjeev Sonawane
viii. Prof. Lesan Azadi
ix. Dr. Ram Takwale
And Course Team Leaders.