- To prepare teacher-professionals for technology-enhanced learning of students in conventional and virtual schools.
- To prepare the professionals as reflective practitioners and as knowledge resource developers.
- To acquaint the professionals with the variety of ICTs and to develop in them the skills to select and use the best suited technology in teaching / learning processes.
- To promote innovativeness, creativity, entrepreneurship and leadership qualities in the professionals in the context of e-education and to enable them cultivate the qualities amongst their students.
- To acquaint the professionals with the modernizing factors and forces in the context of globalization affecting education and learning outcome.
- To develop in the professionals communicative, interactive and collaborative-cooperative learning skills.
- To enable the professionals to undertake action research and use and adopt innovative practices for their development.
Welcome to PG Diploma in e-Education in Digital Society